INBODY BODY COMPOSITION ANALYSIS
Find out what your body’s made up of
WATCH THE VIDEO
Inbody Scan analysis
Watch Tegan show you how to navigate and understand your Inbody Scan
How an Inbody Scan Can Help You
Overweight Or Obese
Low Muscle Mass
How do you know if your strength training is effective or balanced. The Inbody scan will break down your muscle mass in each limb to make sure you are putting on muscle mass and you are achieving your goals.
Sport or Exercise Training
Getting results is not easy, and the last thing you want is to put in months of effort with no results. Whether it’s losing weight or gaining muscle mass, we all have our own individual goals.
We know that progress is important for your happiness, and if you’re not assessing, you’re just guessing. There is nothing more motivating than seeing your results in black and white, measured for you.
So don’t waste anymore time with a diet or exercise routine that doesn’t work. Get assessed with our Inbody Scanner and get the advice from our Expert health professionals to reach your goals and beyond.
We would like to invite you to book in an Inbody Scan at StudioXPhys to have a better understanding of your body and create a plan moving forward.
Click the button to book your Inbody Scan now.
Corey and Tegan
How We Work With You
Make an appointment
Phone us to find a time that suits you
Schedule time with the right health professional for you
Join your health professional for an assessment
Create a tailored plan to your recovery
Frequently Asked Questions
When Should The Scan Be Conducted?
As close to an empty stomach as possible, first thing in the morning is ideal. You can do it during the day as long as it is a few hours since your last meal. It is important that your subsequent scans are done at roughly the same time of day for accuracy.
What Should I Do Before The Test?
Are There Any People Who Are Not Allowed To Use The Inbody?
How Long Does The Scan Take?
What Conditions Can The Inbody Be Used For?
- Obesity – for effectiveness of treatment, maintenance and check ups
- Weight-related conditions (e.g diabetes, high cholesterol, high blood pressure, arthritis, osteoporosis, weight management programs) – for effectiveness of treatment, maintenance and check ups
- Surgery – for decisions on necessity of surgery, confirming surgery results and doing follow ups
- Patients with water imbalance – constant check of water balance, before or after dialysis treatment
- Rehabilitation – prescription of appropriate treatment and effectiveness of physical therapy
- Post Menopausal Females – monitoring regular compositional changes and good health